sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER


Closed for the summer, owing to exhaustion, I should add... I had so many ideas for different posts to mark the end of the school year... but I am so tired- and we haven´t quite finished yet, I´m longing for the first of July...Right now this is how I feel about the joy of learning, that´s why I´ve decided to take a break for the summer

Enjoy your summer holidays!!!
I´ll be back in September-you can browse through the Delicious Bookmarks in the meantime, if you feel like brushing up your English.
THANK YOU, VISITORS! ...I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS BLOG BUT MAINLY BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE TO READ IT. THANKS AGAIN!

This has been my first complete year with a blog? Do you appreciate the use of new technologies in education or would you rather have a more traditional teacher, like this one?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...