domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

The Sounds of English

Some time ago I posted a video of actress Amy Walker saying the same sentences with 21 different accents. Well, here´s someone else - Jake, according to his profile - who has a real talent for imitating accents, not only of native speakers of English from different parts of the world, but of foreigners (I love the Indian one!) speaking English.

This is how he describes the video and his skills: Me attempting to do 24 different accents from my own country and from other countries around the world. Hopefully I got most of them right but I may have made mistakes and I can do some better than others. However, I made this video for my friends because I promised them I would do an accent video. I mean no offence to anyone and please don't be upset if I have not included your specific accent or got it wrong.

In this video he is the speaker on a series of one-sided phone conversations; he swears (= uses bad language) quite a lot, so don´t pay attention to what he says but to how he says it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...