miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

A Song to Cheer Everybody Up, Hopefully

This song takes inspiration from adopting a Giving4Living lifestyle and a very positive attitude in life, two ideas that should be encouraged nowadays, I think. Try and follow the lyrics, it shouldn´t be too difficult since many of the verses can be read as the video plays along. The song is called "Give Love" and I like the message it gives, "What we give is what we get." I´m sorry I´m a little bit philosophical today, let´s put the blame on the weather...

McYogi, the singer and composer, tries to bring people to the world of yoga through hip hop music; as for me, I just want you to enjoy the song-while you practise your English, of course...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hei!
    It´s a very funny and positive song, I like it and above all supporting these last grey days.
    Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Belén, I agree with you. A little bit of colour and joy certainly help to cheer people up.
    I´m glad you like it.

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...