viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Celebrities and Gossip

Dear 1st BAC students,

we have been talking about gossip and celebrities in the last few days, so here´s our share of gossip:  I have just learned that Justin Bieber celebrated his 18th birthday yesterday and I know he got an unexpected present on Ellen DeGeneres´show: Bieber’s manager came out and told Justin “You work really, really hard. I always yell at you don’t get anything flashy. You know, we’re not about that. Be humble, be humble and I kind of broke my own rule…” And then he showed his present, a Fisker Karma, that is, a really expensive luxury sports car.

Well, what do you think about it all? I mean, giving a car which is about $100,000 to an 18-year-old boy? Giving it to him during the show so that we could all see everybody´s reaction? 



My present is  really humble compared to that: a photograph of The Beatles imitating Justin´s style. 




My apologies to all The Beatles´fans out there...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...