- the introductions (how Lady Gaga introduces her mother, for instance)
- they way the "show" develops, i.e, how they go from the introduction, to the speeches, to the questions
- how natural and easy-going the conversations flow
- how everybody thanks everybody else for every small detail
- how openly they accept they do not know the answer to some of the questions
- what else do you think is worth mentioning?
I am sorry there´s no script for this video but I am sure you can get a pretty accurate idea of the content.
Remember these entries about bullying: click here
First Shakira, now Lady Gaga, who will be next?
As for bullying, have a look at this info graph about student bullying in the USA, do you think the situation in Spain is similar?
And last, but not least, some food for thought