Friday, March 16, 2012

Start the Weekend With a Smile


Dear 2nd BAC students,



After listening to some of your graduation speeches this morning, I could´t help remembering this funny ad.

TRANSCRIPT
GRADUATE: A blindfold Mom, really, is this necessary?
MOTHER: Happy graduation, sweetie!
GRADUATE: Aaaaaggggghhhhhh! I can't believe you got me this car! Amazing! Status update: best date of my life. Go on grandma.
MOTHER: Should we tell him?
FATHER: No, let him tire out first.
GRADUATE: Jogger, check out my sweet ride. How can you jog when you can drive?
FATHER: Not yet, he's losing steam. Just let it run its course.
GIRL: Marry me right now!
GRADUATE: I'm so marrying you right now!
GIRL: Mom, we're getting married!
GRADUATE: It's the best day of my life.
FATHER: Hey, Steve. Love the car.
FRIENDS: Best gift ever! Best gift ever!
GRADUATE: I love you guys so much.
GRADUATE: Hey, Mr Johnson just stole my car.

By the way, so far I have enjoyed myself immensely listening to your speeches; I am looking forward to those in the next weeks. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...