miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

I Wish / If Only


"I wish" and "If only" are the two grammar constructions we have been revising 
lately. They are frequent constructions in everyday life according to the number of examples I have found.
























































Click here to read an article which was published in The Guardian about a year ago called "Top five regrets of the dying." Here is the list of the regrets they refer to. 

Top five regrets of the dying:

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

If you were asked to write a list like this, would you omit anything or include anything else?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...