martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

To the Golf Fans Out There

I am not a golf fan; in fact, I am not a sports fan at all but I know a little bit about famous sportsmen and women, Spanish ones, mainly - probably because we often hear and read about them in the media. That´s why I know who Sergio García Fernández is but I hope that´s not the reason why I have enjoyed watching this video.

Sergio García  is a professional Spanish golfer. Last week, during the final round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational, he climbed up a tree and hit a one-handed backwards shot. Enjoy the video and pay attention to the words of the TV reporter: how much can you understand? 




2 comentarios:

  1. Are you also looking for things to get you started with golf? This gadget from http://shop.annestone.com/collections/putt-a-round has been really helpful for me. You might enjoy it, too.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I am not, but someone may find your link interesting.... Thanks!

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...