viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Miming a Song

Here´s a post to help you start the weekend with a smile.

Do you know Queen´s song, Don´t Stop Me Now? I am sure you will recognise its music as soon as you hear it but you may not know its lyrics.

In the first video here, English comedian David Armand makes a hilarious mime of  Queen´s "Don´t Stop me Now" on the BBC TV programme called  Fast and Loose. Watch the video and try to imagine the message he is miming - the lyrics are below, just in case you need to check whether your interpretation was correct.

 

Don´t Stop Me Now, Lyrics:
Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time 
I feel alive and the world I'll turn it inside out - yeah 
And floating around in ecstasy 
So don't stop me now don't stop me 
'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time 

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky 
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity 
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva 
I'm gonna go go go 
There's no stopping me 

I'm burnin' through the sky yeah 
Two hundred degrees 
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit 
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light 
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you 

CHORUS: Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time 
              I'm having a ball 
              Don't stop me now 
              If you wanna have a good time just give me a call 
              Don't stop me now ('Cause I'm having a good time) 
              Don't stop me now (Yes I'm havin' a good time) 
              I don't want to stop at all 

Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars 
On a collision course 
I am a satellite I'm out of control 
I am a sex machine ready to reload 
Like an atom bomb about to 
Oh oh oh oh oh explode 

I'm burnin' through the sky yeah 
Two hundred degrees 
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit 
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light 
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you 

Don't stop me don't stop me 
Don't stop me hey hey hey 
Don't stop me don't stop me 
Ooh ooh ooh, I like it 
Don't stop me don't stop me 
Have a good time good time 
Don't stop me don't stop me ah 
Oh yeah 
Alright 

Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky yeah 
Two hundred degrees 
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit 
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light 
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you 

CHORUS

And here is a video of Queen playing the song ( and Freddie Mercury singing, of course) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...