viernes, 6 de diciembre de 2013

Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)

A great man has died, one of the greatest, in my view.


Learn about Nelson Mandela´s life and about his fight for rights for black people in the video below. Some parts of the video are subtitled; I am sure  you will follow the content easily, despite the South African accent.




A photographic tribute to Nelson Mandela by Pulitzer Winner David Turnley: click here

Mourning Mandela around the world:




Why do I admire him? Click here

2 comentarios:

  1. Nelson mandela was a man who taught us that all the things are possible. Also an example of perseverance and that everything can get without flight.
    To me he is an example to follow because he managed something that seemed impossible, unite a country.
    We always remebering Nelson Mandela with a smile on his face

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, Alba. Thanks for your comment!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...