- If someone says, `You are barmy,´what are they saying?
- `I´m bladdered,´ What am I saying?
- `Stop fanning around´ means…
- `Give us a bell ´ means….
- If someone tells you to `belt up´, what are they saying?
- I am going for a Jimmy. What am I doing?
- I´m going `on the piss´means…
viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015
How well do you know British slang? (slang= a type of language that consists of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people)
Do you have any idea what these expressions mean?
Find out in a quiz: click here