jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

Common Mistakes Spanish Speakers Make


Learn English with Emma is a You Tube channel with video lessons to improve your knowledge of the English language. In this video Emma lists the most frequent mistakes she has found with Spanish speakers of English.

How many of those mistakes did you use to make?




Here is a list of the mistakes mentioned in the video: 
  1. omitting the subject
  2. mispronouncing /I/ /i:/
  3. false friends
  4. mispronouncing the endings of numbers 
  5. confusing the verbs "make" and "do"
  6. object pronouns for males or females: him / her
  7. order of adjectives 
  8. possessive adjectives (my, your, his, her, its, our, their) with body parts
  9. verb "to agree
  10. pronunciation of contractions (I´ll, I´m, I don´t…)
Once you have watched the video, click here and take a quiz 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...