miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

Lidia´s Choice, Linkin Park, "What I´ve Done"


Lidia´s choice: Linkin Park "What I´ve Done". These are the reasons why she has chosen it

I have chosen this song because it is one of my favourite songs. It is about human behaviour regarding the planet. It is a metaphor about what we are doing to our planet, we only have one and we are not taking care of it. The lyrics are light, but if you see the videoclip you'll understand this song. It makes you think a lot.


 

Lyrics:


In this farewell
There's no blood, there's no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth of a thousand lies
CHORUS: 

So let mercy come and wash away
What I've done
I'll face myself to cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
Put to rest what you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty

For what I've done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving what I've done
I'll face myself to cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done
(Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na)
What I've done
(Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na)
Forgiving what I've done
(Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na)

(Na na na na)

Do you need a translation of the lyrics? Click here


Thanks, Lidia!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...