jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

José´s Choice: Eric Clapton´s "Tears In Heaven"


Here is Jose´s explanation of the reason why he wants to share "Tears in Heaven", by Eric Clapton:

I have known this song for years, one day my aunt showed me her vinyl's collection and I got a surprise with one of them: Eric Clapton, "The King of Blues", especially this song "Tears in Heaven", I asked my aunt about the meaning of the song and she told me that Clapton had written this song  about the death of his four-year-old son;  I think this is a shocking story. This song was probably the song that woke up my passion for music and the reason why  I decided to start playing the guitar, because I hope to be able to write songs as well as Eric Clapton does



Click here if you want to know more about Conor Clapton´s death

Thanks, José!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...