- Relationships - with adults and peers
- Relevance (of your work and learning at high school)
- Time - learning at your own pace or at the teacher´s.
- Timing - sequencing of learning
- Play - opportunities to fail and learn from your mistakes, opportunities to guess
- Practice - engage in deep practice of what you learn
- Choice - what, when and how you will learn
- Authenticity - is what you learn significant outside school?
- Application - can you apply what you are learning in the real world?
lunes, 17 de abril de 2017
Expectations of Students for High School
What are your expectations for high school? Do you agree with any of the following - mentioned in the video?