Monday, June 14, 2010

Yes, You Can! Good Luck!

The University Entrance Exams start tomorrow so here I am ready to hearten and cheer you: you´ve worked hard so everything´s gonna be all right unless you do something stupid like this:










This is the spirit that should guide you during these three days



I will be encouraging you in the distance; it will be something like this:



Have a look at this post I wrote last year: you won´t burst out laughing but it´ll probably make you smile. Apart from the advice included in that post, I need to remind you of two things: take two blue or black pens and take a watch!!!

All the best!


2 comments:

  1. Sara Pardo10 June, 2012

    Rosa, thank you very much! I have to tell you that if you had not remembered us during the course that we should take the watch for each exam, I would have forgotten it on wednesday! And it was very useful for me!
    I hope that our results in the University Entrance Exam of English show everything you have taught us in these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words, Sara!
    I am looking forward to knowing the results of your exams.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...