Monday, June 25, 2012

A Funny Video

I am afraid not many of my students will be having a look at the blog these days, they are already on holidays (as for the teachers, we are not yet, there´s plenty to do at the end of each school yearl: paperwork, meetings, getting everything ready for the exams in September...)

I am not in a holiday mood yet but I do feel like watching videos that make me smile and unstress me, and here´s a good one for that. Jimmy Kimmel is an American comedian, actor, voice artist and television host, and this is a clip of his late night show: with the help of a lie detector and of the Truth Fairy, he interviews little kids. The interview is funny, the Truth Fairy is not - I just do not understand the reason why a man dressed in a pink dress should be the Truth Fairy; I find that sexist, to say the least. What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...