Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Compliment Someone

After days of correcting written tests and projects and assessing my students´oral abilities I needed a break so I looked for something with nice words and a positive attitude to inspire me and this is what I found; the video is called "Street Compliments"

Practise your listening skills paying attention to the nice compliments these people pay or return to the people they are with, try to find out how they are related (parents and their children, friends, marrried couples...)

You can then practise your oral skills complimenting your classmates, friends, family, teachers...If you need practice, click here to get some ideas - and pay attention to the intonation






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...